Ms. Mosesman concentrates her practice in health care defense, including representation of long term care facilities, assisted living centers, hospitals, physicians, dentists, and other health care professionals in personal injury and wrongful death claims.
- University of Oklahoma (B.A. 2010)
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D. 2014)
- Member, Oklahoma City University Law Review (2012-2014)
Licensed and admitted to practice in all Oklahoma state courts and
the United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma and Oklahoma County Bar Associations
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Member, American Inns of Court, Ruth Bader Ginsburg