Prior to his admission to the Oklahoma Bar, Mr. Combs worked in the areas of collegiate athletics compliance and administration at the University of Central Oklahoma and at Missouri Southern State University. Mr. Combs’ practice includes general civil litigation, focused primarily on medical malpractice, hospital liability, and other health care litigation.
- University of Oklahoma (B.A., Journalism, Phi Beta Kappa, 2009)
- University of Oklahoma (J.D. 2012)
Licensed to practice in all Oklahoma state courts and the United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Jim Thorpe Association & Oklahoma Sports Hall of Fame, Executive Council
- National Football Foundation & College Hall of Fame, Oklahoma Chapter