Glen Huff has been successfully defending Oklahoma’s finest physicians, hospitals and healthcare providers for almost four decades. A veteran of over 100 jury trials, he is recognized as one of Oklahoma’s premier medical malpractice defense attorneys.
Consistently named one of Oklahoma’s SuperLawyers, he has orchestrated the successful resolution, whether by trial or settlement, of many of the State’s highest profile cases. He maintains an active trial practice throughout the State of Oklahoma.
- University of Oklahoma (B.A. 1970)
- University of Oklahoma (J.D. 1975)
- Editor, Oklahoma Law Review (1974-75)
- Hastings Law School, Trial Advocacy Program (1975)
Admitted to practice before all Oklahoma State and Federal Courts,
the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit and the United
States Supreme Court.
- Chairman, Oklahoma Council on Judicial Complaints (member since 2008)
- American Board of Trial Advocates (Inducted 1985, Oklahoma Chapter President 1999)
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America (since 2009)
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel (1983-86 Board of Directors, 1986-87 President)
- American, Oklahoma and Oklahoma County Bar Associations
- Oklahoma Health Lawyers Association
- American Inns of Court, Luther Bohanon (Master)
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel (Since 1986)
- Defense Research Institute