Mr. Rogers was admitted to the Oklahoma Bar in 1999, and immediately began a diverse practice graining trial experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of civil matters, as well as criminal defense, probate and estate planning, family law, property and title litigation. Mr. Rogers also served as a Municipal Judge for several Oklahoma communities, and as General Counsel for a food manufacturing and marketing company prior to joining the firm in 2003. Since that time, Mr. Rogers’ practice has consisted of general and complex civil defense litigation, representing a wide variety of clients, with an emphasis on personal injury, products liability, oil and gas, medical negligence, employment, premises liability and insurance bad faith.
- Oklahoma State University (B.S. 1996)
- University of Oklahoma (J.D. 1999)
Licensed to practice in all state and federal courts in Oklahoma, the
Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Oklahoma and American Bar Associations
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Oklahoma SuperLawyers Rising Star (2008-Present)