Ms. Cartmell focuses her practice in the areas of commercial litigation, insurance law and general civil litigation with an emphasis on cases involving products liability, premises liability, contract disputes, personal injury, and trucking accidents. Ms. Cartmell is also involved in mass tort litigation, including drug and medical device cases.
- University of Oklahoma (B.A. in Journalism 2009)
- University of Oklahoma (J.D. 2012)
Ms. Cartmell is licensed and admitted to practice in all Oklahoma state
courts and the United States District Court for the Western District of
Oklahoma, the Northern District of Oklahoma and the Eastern District of Oklahoma.
- American and Oklahoma Bar Associations
- Defense Research Institute
- Oklahoma Association of Defence Counsel