Mr. Hoisington is a trial lawyer and certified mediator who began his practice in the defense of medical malpractice cases against physicians and hospitals. He has maintained a focus in health care litigation while expanding his practice into other areas of complex litigation, including class action litigation, multi party tort litigation, construction litigation, and water law. Mr. Hoisington’s practice emphasizes a vigorous defense through the preparation of cases for trial, and includes use of alternative dispute resolution processes such as mediation and arbitration. As a certified mediator, Mr. Hoisington brings his years of experience to the facilitation of resolution of cases.
- Oklahoma State University (B.A. 1990)
- University of Oklahoma (J.D. 1993, with distinction)
Licensed and admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Oklahoma.
- American, Oklahoma and Oklahoma County Bar Associations
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel (2006, Chair of Medical Malpractice Committee)
- Defense Research Institute