Mr. Johnson concentrates his practice in general civil litigation, with a primary emphasis on the defense of health care providers, including hospitals; nursing and assisted living facilities; ICF/IID facilities; long-term care pharmacies; physicians; nurses; and other allied professionals in the defense of complex medical liability actions and trials involving personal injury and wrongful death. In over 20 years of practice, Mr. Johnson has been recognized as both an Oklahoma Rising Star and a SuperLawyer in the area of medical malpractice defense. Mr. Johnson also handles defense of insurance companies in extra-contractual liability matters and other general civil litigation matters. Mr. Johnson currently serves as President of the Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel, and has been an active member of the OADC board since 2013.
- Oklahoma State University (B.B.A. 1992)
- University of Oklahoma (J.D. 1995)
Licensed and admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in
Oklahoma and the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- President (2019)
- President-elect (2018)
- Vice-President (2017)
- Chair, Legislative Committee (2016)
- Chair, Website Committee (2015)
- Board of Directors (2013-Present)
- Defense Research Institute
- State Membership Chair (2020)
- Oklahoma and American Bar Associations
- Oklahoma County Bar Association