For over 10 years, Ms. Buergler has focused her practice on the defense of health care litigation, primarily in the areas of birth-related injury and fetal maternal health. She has also represented hospitals, nurses and allied health care professionals in district court medical liability actions and trials involving personal injury and wrongful death.
- Oklahoma State University (B.B.A. 1998)
- University of Oklahoma (J.D. 2001)
Licensed and admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Oklahoma.
- American and Oklahoma Bar Associations
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute