Mr. Nelson counsels individuals and businesses in a broad range of complex disputes and transactions. His practice is centered on producing efficient, client-driven results. Mr. Nelson concentrates his practice in general civil litigation with an emphasis on hospital liability, products liability and commercial litigation, including contract and employment disputes.
Mr. Nelson also maintains an active transactional practice. He has experience drafting contracts, leases, business formation documents and regulatory agency filings. Mr. Nelson graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 2016 with a degree in Political Science. Mr. Nelson went on to graduate with his Juris Doctor and a Certificate in Business & Transactional Law from the University of Oklahoma College of Law in 2019.
While in law school Mr. Nelson received the American Jurisprudence Award in Alternative Dispute Resolution, was a member of the Dean’s Honor Roll each semester and served as the President of the Business Law Society.
- University of Oklahoma (B.A. 2016)
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D. 2019)
- Licensed and admitted to practice in all Oklahoma state courts
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Robert J. Turner American Inn of Court
- Oklahoma Lawyers for Children – Associate Board Member
Areas of Practice