Mr. Johnson concentrates his practice in civil litigation, with a primary focus on hospital liability and medical malpractice defense. Mr. Johnson attended the University of Oklahoma College of Law where he was recognized as a member of the Dean’s Honor Role. In addition to his legal work, Mr. Johnson has an extensive anthropological background with a regional focus on the Peruvian Andes.
- Emory University (B.A. 2008)
- Texas A&M University (M.A. 2013)
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (2021)
- Licensed and admitted to practice in all Oklahoma state courts.
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel