Mr. Brooks concentrates his practice in health care litigation, with an emphasis in the defense of health care providers. His practice includes the defense of hospitals, long term care and skilled nursing facilities, assisted living centers, physicians, dentists, and other healthcare professionals in medical liability actions involving personal injury and wrongful death. He serves a wide range of corporate and individual clients through an insurance defense practice, as well as directly against self-insured or uninsured medical liability risks.
- University of Oklahoma (B.B.A. 2011)
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D. 2014)
- Member, Oklahoma City University Law Review (2012-2014)
Licensed and admitted to practice in all Oklahoma state courts and
the United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma and Oklahoma County Bar Associations
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Member, American Inns of Court, William J. Holloway, Jr.
- Defense Research Institute