Mr. Bowman concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial litigation, insurance law and general civil litigation, with an emphasis on cases involving products liability, premises liability, extra contractual liability, employment and contract disputes, personal injury, trucking accidents, and mass and toxic torts. He also has experience handling disputes involving trust and estate planning, Indian law and gaming, professional negligence, and administrative and regulatory issues. Serving a wide range of corporate and individual clients, Mr. Bowman represents both plaintiffs and defendants in state, federal and appellate courts, as well as in arbitration proceedings.
Mr. Bowman counsels corporate clients through complex business disputes and transactions with a focus on achieving common sense, efficient results. He has experience drafting contracts, leases, business formation documents and state regulatory agency filings. Mr. Bowman has also provided coverage analysis and coverage opinions to numerous insurers.
Mr. Bowman has been listed as an Oklahoma SuperLawyers Rising Star since 2013, and he has received an AV Preeminent peer-review rating from Martindale-Hubbell. He currently serves as the editor of the Product Liability Newsletter in the American Bar Association’s Section of Litigation.
- University of Central Oklahoma (B.A. 2003)
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D. 2008, magna cum laude) Order of Barristers
- TIPS/ABOTA National Trial Academy (2010)
Licensed and admitted to practice in all Oklahoma state and federal courts, the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court.
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Transportation Committee (Vice-Chair, Membership 2017-2018)
- American Bar Association
- Section of Litigation, Products Liability Committee (Newsletter Editor 2015-2018)
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Associate, American Inns of Court, William J. Holloway Jr.
- Oklahoma SuperLawyers Rising Star (2013-2017)
- America’s Top 100 Attorneys, Lifetime Achievement
- Martindale-Hubbel, AV Preeminent Rating
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Law
- Product Liability
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Trucking and Car Accidents
- Commercial Litigation