Mr. Covalt concentrates his practice in civil litigation, with a primary focus on hospital liability and medical malpractice defense.
Mr. Covalt attended the University of Oklahoma College of Law where he was recognized as a member of the Dean’s Honor Roll and was a Merit Scholar.
During his undergraduate studies, Mr. Covalt was selected to attend the prestigious Donald J. Weidner Summer for Undergraduates Pre-Law program at Florida State University. While there, he was recognized as an Outstanding Appellate Advocate.
- Oklahoma State University (B.A. 2017, cum laude)
- The University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D. 2021)
- IADC International Trial Academy (2023)
- Licensed and admitted to practice in all Oklahoma state courts and the United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma and American Bar Associations
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel