Mr. Maloan has successfully represented clients in trial, appellate and administrative matters for more than 20 years. With experience in a wide variety of civil litigation areas, Mr. Maloan’s practice includes matters involving products liability, employment, insurance coverage and bad faith, medical, legal and dental malpractice, trucking, commercial litigation, and insurance defense.
- Trinity University (B.A. 1989)
- University of Oklahoma, (J.D. 1993, with honors) Note Editor and Author, Oklahoma Law Review (1992-1993)
- Defense Counsel Trial Academy (1999)
Licensed and admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in
Oklahoma and the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
- American, Oklahoma and Oklahoma County Bar Associations
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel (Board of Directors, 2008-2010)
- Defense Research Institute