Ms. McMillin concentrates her practice in the area of civil litigation with an emphasis on cases involving products liability, insurance bad faith, and premises liability.
Ms. McMillin attended Oklahoma City University School of Law where she was on the Dean’s Honor Roll and was a member of Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society. During law school, she received two CALI Excellence Awards recognizing the highest course grade for Legal Research and Writing I and II. In 2020, Ms. McMillin served as the President of the Student Bar Association.
- University of Oklahoma (B.A. 2018)
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D. 2021)
- Licensed and admitted to practice in all Oklahoma state courts.
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel